Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Plan For DIL project

My new Plan for DIL is to set up server side support for a flash application.
This means that a user can log in, like I have to this blog, enter information, and upload files.
This sounds simple but so far Ive had trouble.
I think DIL would be a good forum if we could find an expert.
Ideally this would be done on a Polytech server, so students could have reliable secure access
It's a lot less exciting than 3d, but more pressing at the moment
The application I'm working on will allow students to carray out an online test, print there results, and send them to the teacher for assessment. Or first to a collater, which will pass the information on in digestable chunks

here is a link to the application I'm developing for construction - you might have to wait a few moments.
go HERE

No comments: